I’m sure you have seen the Banded Bent Over Row exercise before. Banded Bent Over Rows are a great way to work your back, biceps, and hamstrings all in one go! This is a movement that should be done with perfect form so make sure you read through this blog.
The Banded Bent Over Row is a great exercise that can help strengthen your back and improve posture. This article will go over the steps to properly perform this exercise, as well as some tips on how to make it more challenging. Read on for all the information you need!
How to do Banded Bent Over Row
1) Stand in the middle of a band with your feet shoulder width apart
2) Hinge forward at your hips while keeping your lower back straight
3) Keep hands by side and pull towards you, driving through elbow
- Keep your core engaged throughout the movement.
- Maintain a neutral spine at all times. Do not allow your back to round during the exercise!
- Place feet closer together for more of an upper back emphasis, and further apart to increase hamstring involvement.