Bodybuilding Rice with Ground Beef is a great dish for my nutrient needs and fitness goals. I love that it’s rich in complex carbs, lean protein – all the ingredients you need to build yourself up! Try out this recipe if having some company over; impress them by using a Bodybuilder Ring (a special ring!) And don’t forget fresh greens on the side.
I have been looking for a dish with all the nutrients I need to build muscle and taste great. Bodybuilding Ground Beef and Rice is perfect. It’s rich in complex carbs and lean protein, so it works well with my fitness goals! Bodybuilding Rice with Ground Beef is easy to make too, just follow these simple steps:
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- One cup white rice, uncooked
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon onion powder
- One teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
Bodybuilding Ground Beef and Rice is a great dish to make if you look for something high in protein and complex carbs. It is also straightforward to make. Just follow these simple instructions:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the rice, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and salt to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Add ¾ cup of water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for another five minutes.
- Stir in the chopped parsley before serving. Enjoy!