The Long Arm Crunches are a popular exercise for the abdominal muscles. It can be done at home, in the gym, or anywhere else you have space to do it. Long arm crunches are very simple and don’t require much time or effort, so they’re perfect for people who want an intense workout but don’t have a lot of time to spend exercising.
As a bodybuilder, you know that abs are one of the most important muscles to develop well. The long arm crunch is a great exercise to help build your abdominal muscles. In this blog post, we will show you how to perform the long arm crunch correctly to maximize your results. Keep reading for more information!
How to Perform the Long Arm Crunches
- Bring your knees up to the ceiling and lay on them with a straight back.
- Crunch up and down while keeping your arms crossed over your head.
- Lay on your back with your knees bent and pointed to the ceiling. Take your arms and place them over your head.
- Keep your arms locked out as you use your abs to crunch your upper body upwards.
- Lower yourself down slowly until you are lying flat on the ground again. This completes one repetition.
Long arm crunches can be performed anywhere, at home or in the gym. Long arm crunches are a great way to get your abs into shape quickly and easily!