People are rebuilding fitness habits and relocating their workouts to the living room from the gym. Part of navigating the new reality of a socially-distanced life is figuring out how to bring fitness home and fit a time-saving workout in between your pile of other responsibilities.
When time is the most precious commodity, it can be challenging to find time for a workout. However, many people are rebuilding fitness habits and relocating their workouts to the living room from the gym. It’s time to figure out how to bring fitness home and fit a time-saving workout in between your pile of other responsibilities! In this article, we’ll discuss 7 time-saving workouts that will help you get your sweat on without having to spend hours at the gym.
7 Time Saving Workouts
- Sprinting is an intense cardio workout that can be done at home with minimal equipment. It requires no more than a high space and enough room to run.
- Bodyweight exercises are time-saving workouts because you don’t need any equipment! You can get a challenging workout with bodyweight squats, lunges, push-ups, and planks.
- Using resistance bands is an easy way to get your strength training on at home without investing in weights or machines that take up time to set up.
- Hiking is a time-saving workout because you can do it by simply taking your dog for an outdoor walk! It’s also a great exercise that gets the endorphins flowing and puts you in nature.
- Yoga is one of the most popular time-saving workouts out there! You can get a great workout by doing a few simple poses at home.
- Pilates is another time-saving exercise that can be done in the comfort of your own living room. There are many online resources and videos to follow so you can get started right away!
- Cycling is an easy way to fit a cardio workout into your day. You can get a time-saving workout by riding your bike to the office instead of driving.